I want to thank Trixi’s Treasures for providing me a free variety of Shantelyn Treasure Dust Mixtures for a product review.
If you like to snack like me then you will love this 100% all natural powder mixture that you bake onto your favorite types of cereals, crackers, cookies, chips, pretzels, dried fruits, nuts, etc. It creates a unique flavor coating on each piece making it to be a very tasteful snack that you will enjoy at all times.
I took mine to work with me one day and my co-workers loved helping me try all the different varieties of flavors and of course everyone had their own favorites that kept them coming back for more.
Shantelyn Treasure Dust Mixtures
- 100% all natural
- contain no artificial colors
- no artificial flavors
- no artificial preservatives
Variety of Mixtures:
- Sugar Free
- Wild “Ghost Pepper” Spicy (very, very HOT!!!!)
Easy to Prepare:
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Fill one roasting pan three-quarters full, with snack foods. Mix and set aside.
- In a saucepan, on high heat, melt (1 cup) butter or margarine, until you see tiny bubbles. Then, add 1 bag of Shantelyn Treasure Dust Mixture. Stir to combine. (Notice oil layer on top)
- When the mixture starts boiling and the oil layer disappears from the top, turn heat off.
- Ladle mixture all over the top of the dry ingredients in the roasting pan and gently stir to coat.
- Divide the mix evenly into the two roasting pans and spread out into an even layer.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 95 minutes, stirring every 25 minutes.
- When pieces are medium to dark brown and the pieces are separated. Remove from oven, stir and cool before packing. Store in an airtight jar for up to 3 months.
Enter to win: 6 bags of assorted Shantelyn Treasure Mixes
I didn’t receive any compensation for this post, all free items reviewed are my opinion. Please note that some of the information regarding the item(s) may have been taken from the Company’s website. “Disclosure (in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”) Choice of winners and opinions are 100% my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation. I did receive a sample of the product in exchange for this review and post. Only one entrant per mailing address, per giveaway. If you have won the same prize on another blog, you are not eligible to win it again. Winner is subject to eligibility verification.
1,076 total views, 2 views today